My husband has passed away and left a will to divide his assets between my children and myself. Can I just go ahead and do so or do we need to probate the will in court?

A will can be probated in a couple of different ways. It would be advisable to consult with a Probate attorney to determine if probate is necessary and how the Will should be probated.