I had a car accident over a year ago and underwent treatment. The other driver's insurance company told me to get the treatment I needed and them submit my claim, but now they won't even pay for my treatment. What should I do?

Contact a personal injury lawyer immediately to protect your rights, reputation, credit and seek the compensatory damages you are entitled to.

Have You Been Injured In A Dallas, Texas Area Car Accident?

If you've been involved in a car accident you need to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our Dallas office directly at 214.559.7202 to schedule your free consultation.