Gary Ashmore
Connect with me
Helping Dallas & Highland Park, Texas area families with Family Law, Probate & Estate Planning needs.

If you are applying for auto insurance, we recommend you get personal injury protection (PIP). Personal injury protection will cover medical expenses and up to 80% of lost wages. The premiums for personal injury protection are small and it will cover you regardless of who was at fault for the accident. For example, if you are the at fault driver in a car wreck, and you get injured, you will have coverage under PIP to seek medical treatment.

Read more about PIP coverage on our FAQ page.

Have You Been Injured In A Dallas Area Car Accident?

If you've been injured in a Dallas area car accident you should speak with an experienced car accident attorney as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Dallas office directly at 214.559.7202. We help clients throughout the Dallas area with all of their car accident needs and look forward to helping you.