Can I My Modify My Child Support Payments?

Yes, in certain situations you are able to modify child support payments.

If there is a substantial change in the circumstance for the obligated parent, then a petition may be made to the Court to review and modify child support.

The laws surrounding child support and modification of child support can be complex and difficult to maneuver through. Our attorneys can assist you with these legal matters and ensure that your children are provided for to the fullest extent permitted under law.

Learn more information about child support here.

Gary Ashmore
Connect with me
Probate, Estate Planning, and Family Law Attorney in Dallas, Texas