Ms. Wright is an experienced litigator and advocate who focuses her practice on family law and probate matters.
Her direct approach and prompt communication have earned her the trust of her clients and the respect of her peers. Though she is trained as a trial attorney, Ms. Wright attempts to keep her clients out of the courtroom if possible for their benefit, both financially and emotionally.
She is a goal-oriented attorney, and firmly believes in client involvement and keeping clients informed. One of the first requests she makes of her clients is to set specific goals for their case. This way, she can work with them to achieve specific client objectives.
Ms. Wright is a 2002 graduate of the Baylor Law School. She graduated, cum laude, from Baylor University in 1999 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Education-English. She has many years of experience with storytelling and advocating her client’s side of any case.
She is a respected community leader and enjoys serving on many committees and boards in her neighborhood and church. As a parent, she actively leads and instructs in local Boy Scouts of America troops and chairs fundraising activities for local neighborhood schools.
Ms. Wright studied dispute resolution and conflict management at Southern Methodist University (SMU) and offers her MEDIATION SERVICES to assist parties to achieve amicable resolutions.
Areas of Practice:
- Child Support
- Possession and Access
- Custody and Visitation
- Modifying Current Orders
- Name Changes
- Estate Planning Documents
- Texas, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2002
- Studied Dispute Resolution and Conflict Management at SMU, 2016-2017
- Baylor Law School, Waco, Texas, 2002 J.D.
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas, 1999, Honors: Cum Laude
- B.S. in Education – English Major
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Dallas County Bar Association Member
- Dallas County Bar Association – Family Law Section Member
- Dallas County Bar Association – Probate Law Section Member
- Collin County Bar Association Member
Community Involvement and Personal Interests:
- Board Member, Domestic Violence Help Center-Dallas
- Board Member, Grief and Loss Center of North Dallas
- Board Member, Church Legacy Giving Committee
- Trained Leader, Boy Scouts of America
- Class Leader, Adult Sunday School Class
- Active Member in Multiple Professional Networking Groups
- Speaker and Lecturer for Community Groups and Businesses