Gary Ashmore
Connect with me
Helping Dallas & Highland Park, Texas area families with Family Law, Probate & Estate Planning needs.

A modification in family law is a document you file if you want to modify an order that has been put in place, such as a decree of divorce. It can modify anything from child custody—if there is a change in the circumstances of who has the children—to child support—if you want to increase, decrease, or eliminate the payments—to decrees that deal with property. You would file a modification of that order in the family courts and get a subsequent order with that modification as to what your wishes are.

Do You Need To Speak With An Experienced Divorce Enforcement And Modification Lawyer In The Dallas Area?

If you need to speak to with an experienced enforcement and modification attorney please contact us online or call our Dallas office directly at 214.559.7202. We help clients throughout the Dallas area with all of their family law needs and look forward to helping you.