If you notice a caretaker beginning to isolate a loved one from their family and friends, there may be a few options. One would be to contact Adult Protective Service or the Elder Exploitation and Financial Service.  If not, it may be necessary to begin Guardianship proceedings.

For additional information and options, we recommend speaking with a qualified Guardianship attorney. 

Are You Concerned About The Financial Well-Being And Care Of A Loved One?

If you have a family member or loved one that you want to ensure is taken care of you need to speak with an attorney experienced in the guardianship processContact us online or call our Dallas office directly at 214.559.7202.

Lori Ashmore Peters
Connect with me
Helping Dallas area families with all of their legal Estate Planning, Probate and Business Planning needs.