Do you ever wonder if your loved one may be in need of a Guardian?
Guardianship is not "one size fits all".
This book asks some critical questions that can help you decide if your loved one needs a guardian, such as:
- Do you know someone who is suffering from Alzheimer’s or Dementia and is unable to make their own decisions?
- Do you know an elderly person who is susceptible to fraud and undue influence?
- Do you know someone who has been diagnosed with a Mental Illness and is not always able to make their own decisions?
- Do you know of a minor child whose parents are recently deceased?
- Do you know someone who is suffering from a medical or physical disability that has left them unable to care for themselves?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you know someone who may be in need of a Guardianship.
This book can help you navigate through the guardianship process. It also includes frequently asked questions, the step by step Guardianship process, alternatives to Guardianship, and how to hire a Guardianship attorney.
Request your complimentary copy below.