Mediation is a preferred method as a means to resolve disputes, before and after a lawsuit has been filed, typically saving time and money.
Ms. Wright’s skills in negotiation, problem-solving, team-building, group facilitation, and many other applications of dispute resolution and conflict management offer options and alternatives for parties moving forward.
Ms. Wright studied dispute resolution and conflict management at SMU. She focuses her experience in the following practice areas:
- Child Support
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Personal Injury
- General Civil Litigation
To reserve Ms. Wright's mediation services and seek availability, please review her online mediation calendar and call 214-559-7202.
- $500.00 per party for half-day (4 hours) and $950.00 per party for full-day.
- Half-days begin at 8:30 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.; Full-days begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Additional time is billed at $100.00 per party per hour and is due the day of mediation.
- Half of payment is due to hold the mediation date and the other half is due the day of mediation.
- Payment is refundable if canceled at least 7 days prior to the mediation date.
- Cancellation within 7 days of the mediation date will result in a $150.00 per party cancellation fee.
Learn more about Ms. Wright.