Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 214-559-7202
The Ashmore Law Firm, P.C.
Call 214-559-7202
Fax 214-520-1550

What is a Conversion Agreement?


A conversion agreement allows spouses to transfer ownership of their separate property to their spouse in a marriage.

There is another postmarital agreement called a partition exchange agreement that does the opposite of a conversion agreement.