Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 214-559-7202
The Ashmore Law Firm, P.C.
Call 214-559-7202
Fax 214-520-1550

My partner and I have lived together for 10 years and want to have our union recognized as a common law marriage. What can we do?

There are very specific requirements in order to establish a common law marriage. By consulting with a local family law attorney, you can get valuable information on how to have your union qualify as a common law marriage.