Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 214-559-7202
The Ashmore Law Firm, P.C.
Call 214-559-7202
Fax 214-520-1550

My ex-husband has custody of our children, but my circumstances have changed. How can I seek custody?


You can petition the court system to re-examine the prior custody order in effect and to ask for a determination of whether it is in the best interest of the child or children to modify the custody agreement.