Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 214-559-7202
The Ashmore Law Firm, P.C.
Call 214-559-7202
Fax 214-520-1550

When Would a Minor Child Need a Guardian?

Guardianships are not just for the elderly. A Guardianship can be used for children (under the age of 18) in certain instances. For example, a Guardianship may be needed if a minor child has been listed on an insurance policy as a beneficiary or if a minor child’s parents are both deceased. 

Learn more about Children and Guardianships