Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 214-559-7202
The Ashmore Law Firm, P.C.
Call 214-559-7202
Fax 214-520-1550

What happens if you only have a copy of the Will?

If you don’t have an original Will, but you do have a copy of the Will, it’s just as good. There are a couple of more hoops you need to jump through. You do need to talk to a qualified probate attorney to find out exactly what needs to happen, but you still can go through the probate process. If you want more information, give us a call at 214-559-7202.