Complex Property Division
Complex property division is a separation of property rights and obligations between spouses during divorce.
In Texas, splitting up property can be complex because all assets must be determined to be separate or community property. Property division has long-term consequences, no matter the amount of assets you have.
We handle a wide variety of complex property division matters in Dallas, including:
- Small business and partnership interests
- Corporate partnership assets
- Oil, gas, and mineral interests
- Stocks, bonds, and investments
- Tax issues
- Retirement Plans / 401(k) Plan
- Real estate including vacation homes
- Boats and Cars
Divorces dealing with complex property division need to be handled carefully and knowledgeably. We recommend you speak with an experienced divorce attorney to make sure that you get a fair division of property. We work with clients in Dallas County and the surrounding areas. Call our office at 214.559.7202 to schedule a free consultation.