FOR IMMEDIATELY RELEASE
Is Your Loved One in Need of a Guardian?
Guardianship, Not One Size Fits All
by: Lori Ashmore Peters, Gary Ashmore and Retired Probate Judge Joseph Ashmore, Jr.
This book asks some critical questions that can help you decide if your loved one needs a guardian, such as:
- Do you know someone who is suffering from Alzheimer’s or Dementia and is unable to make their own decisions?
- Do you know an elderly person who is susceptible to fraud and undue influence?
- Do you know someone who was born with Down Syndrome and is over or about to turn 18-years-old?
- Do you know someone who has been diagnosed with a Mental Illness and is not always able to make their own decisions?
- Do you know of a minor child whose parents are recently deceased?
- Do you know someone who is suffering from a medical or physical disability that has left them unable to care for themselves?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you know someone who may be in need of a Guardianship. This book can help you navigate through the guardianship process. It also includes frequently asked questions about Guardianship, the step by step Guardianship process, alternatives to Guardianship, and how to hire a Guardianship attorney.