Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 214-559-7202
The Ashmore Law Firm, P.C.
Call 214-559-7202
Fax 214-520-1550

My sibling has my parent’s Power of Attorney, but is refusing to pay for living expenses. What can I do?


There may be a few options. One would be to contact Adult Protective Service (APS), or the Elder Exploitation and Financial Service.  If not, it may be necessary to begin Guardianship proceedings.

Learn more about Guardianship in our new book, Is Your Loved One in Need of a Guardian?