Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 214-559-7202
The Ashmore Law Firm, P.C.
Call 214-559-7202
Fax 214-520-1550

My fiancé wants me to sign a prenuptial agreement because his family is worried that if he inherits their money, I will get it. What should I do?


A prenuptial agreement often protects the rights of both parties. You can participate in the creation of a prenuptial agreement so that provisions are made for your own well being should your marriage terminate in divorce.