Whitney N. Keltch
List All Members | Family Law Attorneys:
- Family Law Attorney
- The Ashmore Law Firm, P.C.
- 3636 Maple Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75219
Whitney N. Keltch practiced primarily family law for three years prior to joining the Ashmore Law Firm in 2015. She is a graduate of the University of Texas and Baylor School of Law. Being a child of divorced parents and also working with children in the foster care system, Whitney knew that family law was her calling. She is passionate about guiding her clients through the family law process and making sure they have the best possible representation.
Whitney’s clients describe her as “extremely professional, but also very human” in handling courtroom procedures and personal issues. She is a fervent advocate for her client's needs and is able to balance the emotional strains and weigh the practicalities of each family law issue. She has handled many complex divorces, enforcement of prior orders, premarital agreements, child modification, post marital agreements, Child Protective Services (CPS) proceedings, and paternity cases. She practices law primarily in Dallas, Collin, Denton, and Tarrant Counties, although she has also represented clients in counties such as Parker, Johnson and Bexar. She is admitted to practice in all Texas state courts as well as the Northern and Eastern District of Texas Federal Courts.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2012
University of Texas, B.A. in Business, Spanish, and Government, 2008
Professional Affiliations and Community Involvement:
- Board of Directors, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Board of Directors, Lakewood Service League
- Member of Annette Stewart American Inn of Court
- Co-Chair for Animal Welfare Committee, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member of One Society
- Member of Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Volunteer and Foster Home for Legacy Boxer Rescue
- Volunteer and Committee Member of SPCA of Texas
- One to Watch, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, 2014